Yeah, I'm a little slow...the giveaway is over and it's been weeks since Cait moved to Paper Fury...but this is such a fun tag! I'm going to do it anyway!
1. Why did you start blogging?
Good question... I thing I just wanted to channel my thoughts out and share them. And also owning a blog and managing it all by myself sounded fun to me. There are several blogs I read then that inspired me to start blogging.
2. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
So I really like books and stories. And I happen to like astronomy (you know, star stuff) a lot as well, and there it goes, Starry Stories.
3. How many designs have you been through since you started blogging? (Pictures! We demand pictures!)
Well...I didn't screen shot any of them...but I got headers I designed! (Yeah, I'm bad at this. I'll improve eventually...)
4. Have you ever switched blog platforms? What made you move? If you haven’t ever changed…why?
No...because I'm a
5. How long does it take you to write a post? What’s your postly process like?
It takes a reeeealy long time. Sometimes it takes two to three hours. Sometimes it takes an afternoon or an evening. (That's why I don't post a lot...it takes time, guys.)
6. Have you ever been super nervous about a post? Why?! What was it?
Probably I an the Grinch, the review about Twilight and one about me being social awkward, because they're either unpopular opinions or something more about myself.
There are others that don't make me nervous, but make me super embarrassed, like the first few blogposts. They're just so bad. Full of grammatical errors. Unnatural word combination. Wrong word. You get the idea. I have to check back time to time and edit in case somebody finds them...
7. Do you have a blogging schedule?
No. Again with that student thing *sighs*
8. Do you tell people In-Real-Life about your blog? Their reactions?
Some people know I have a blog, but I don't think they ever bothered visiting it. And I'm fine with that, it's always terrifying when people that know you read what you write
9. Top ten blogs you read/comment on the most! Go! Go! (in no particular order!)
The Loony Teen Writer
Diary of A Teen Writer
This Page Intentionally Left Blank
Well, that's all I can think of at the moment.
Sorry for those I didn't include...you're all awesome too!
10. If you could change/improve things about your blog, what would they be?
Definitely blog more often!
Take this tag even if your not a book blogger! (I'm not, for one) I'd really like to see yours!