Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Little Change

Just a little heads up: I'm going to change the section of "Reading Log" into something else, not only because I think I'm a bit too old for reading logs, but it's not just a reading "log". It usually contains the summary of the story, a bit of review and mostly my opinions and thoughts on it, mixed with my personal experiences. And of course, ALL THE FEELS. I think that's a lot more to a log.
The name (the title?) of this feature on a blog isn't necessarily that important as the content just as we can't judge a book its cover but just as the cover tells you about the story before you read it, the title is kind of the representative of the content. In short, I want the title to match the content, and I don't think the current one does it well.
What is the name I want to change it into, then? To be honest, I don't know exactly.
For now, I have a two ideas:
1. Thoughts from Books (inspired by Thoughts from Places by the Vlogbrothers)
2. Book Musings (These two words look good together but now the whole thing sounds a bit weird...I can't figure out what's wrong with them. Any ideas on how to fix them?)
What do you think? Share your ideas down in the comments and thanks for reading!

UPDATE: My final decision is Thoughts from Books. I'll make it a label/tag called TfB, which you will see at the end of the post.
The game is on. Wish me luck and consistency so that I won't decide to change it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment