Thursday, January 24, 2013

Noise

First of all, I have to give vent to my resentment otherwise I'll be burned out by anger right away; if you don't want to be affected, just skip and read the next paragraph.....ok, here it goes.....
..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOSERS THINK YOU'RE DOING UP THERE?HUH?WHAT ?!CAN'T HEAR IT ! CAN YOU SAY THAT LOUDER?wait, can't get louder or I'll be deaf for the rest of my life. HEY YOU GUYS, WHAT BEEEEAUTIFUL SOUND IT IS !THANKS A  LOT , I'M SOOO IMPRESSED! I KNOW THAT HOW YOUR STUPID HOUSE LOOKS LIKE IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME &MY SCHOOL WORK&MY FUTURE!!SO, KEEP GOING ON!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE!
Ok, let's cool down......feeling better now:)so....what happened? Oh yes, since I live in an apartment,  things people do at home often affect their neighbours, especially those who live next door, upstairs or down stairs. For example,  as the circumstance of my home, the one who lives next door is (my speculation) a Buddhism, often burns incense and plays  Buddhist songs/musics. That's not really bad, just a little creepy sometimes. Some are quite nice-- when they cook something yummy(like cookies or fish), I can smell it far away!  But what I have to talk about today are neighbours that are not even tolerable--some smoke whenever they want to, and it often ends up my family and I like sealing up the whole room to avoid the smoke (it smells!they should be fined!); some (as I mentioned above,) make noises when I try to concentrate on studying just wanting to make their home prettier! Makes my head kinda dizzy(or is it aching), shall get out of this apartment now and stay away from the noise:-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment